FAQ: How Do I Select the Correct Polarity of Oxygen for Therapy?
Answer: Diagnosis and selection of ion polarity from CSTronic, Austria
a) After a clinical evaluation of the vegetative state: With vagotonia 02+ ions are applied, with sympathicotonia O2– ions.
b) By evaluation of the diseases with respect to their vagotonic or sympathicotonic vegetative state. Rheumatic disease, reactive depression or cancer requires O2+. Stress, sensitiveness to changes in the weather, asthma, diabetes, hypertonia requires O2-.
c) An empirical testing of the O2+ or O2– polarity by asking of the patient in a not suggestive way for the compatibility of the O2– and O2+.
d) The suitable polarity and especially the tolerability for ions should be tested in the first few minutes of a therapy. The patient should be told to speak out all perceptions concerning the therapy, for example:
- Is the patient breathing easy or hard?
- Does he feel head-, breast- or heart- pressure or heartbeat?
- Did his complaints get better or worse?
The feeling of warmth and increased blood circulation should be taken as a positive effect.
e) It is best to observe the patient during the entire therapy. If an incompatibility with an unsuitable ion polarity, or even a combination of ions, appears the polarity has to be changed immediately because different diseases react differently to O2– or O2+ ions.
With the treatment of cancerous disease with O2+, Dr. O. Hieber reported the possibility of a suppurating colliquation of tumors, which make surgical removal necessary.
The following are treated mainly with O2– ions (programs 0 or 1):
- spastic hyperergetic states
- mainly children and men
- oxygen deficiency (central-, peripheral-, blood circulation disturbance
- circulatory disturbance, hypo-, hypertonia
- allergy, hay fever
- whooping cough, bronchial asthma
- lymphocytic leukemia, lymphogranuloma
- stress, manager syndrome
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- various manifestions of vegetative dysfunctions
- weather sensitivity, global sensitivity, and so on
The following are treated mainly with O2+ ions (Program 5 or 9):
- hypoergetic adynamic states
- mainly old people and women, especially in climacterium
- diseases with radical decompensation
- peripheral-, central-, blood circulation disturbance
- diseases of rheumatic conditions
- multiple sclerosis, m. alzheimer
- premature senile degeneration
- reactive depressions