Encore publications: During the “lazy” summer days and weeks of 2014 it was an interesting journey for me to look back at the many publications, articles and reports that were prepared by our founder Dr. Walter Sturm. Once again I was awed by the scope, quality and depth of information that he seemed able to bring together in a cohesive and easily understandable format. In our ongoing efforts to bring all of this amazing information into “modern” formats and accessibility, I worked on five different reports that are now available in digital (PDF) format (and we can now recycle all that old printed paper stored in the shed!). Support your Institute and add these excellent reports to your own personal library of information.
1) Transliterations of the Chinese Acupuncture Point Names with Explanations. This is a supplement to the Modern & Traditional Acupuncture Program. Every single traditional acupuncture point is shown with the point name transliteration (with both new and old – Pinyin and Wade Giles – spellings) along with a full explanation. Translated by Michael C. Barnett, DAcu, LAc from the work and research of Jean-Claude Darras, MD. 35 Pages (free to all M&TA program subscribers)
2) Report on LM Potencies. Translated and prepared by Dr. Walter D. Sturm based on the work of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. This is pivotal information for all homeopaths. In the last years of his life Dr. Hahnemann turned solely to the use of LM potencies for his patients instead of the “usual” C and X potencies still utilized today. This knowledge was suppressed for nearly 80 years and revolutionized the practice of homeopathy when that famous 6th edition of his Organon of Medicine was finally published. Read the story and see the meticulous research and translation left us by Dr. Sturm. See further information on this important report at this link. 51 Pages.
3) The Problem of A and Inverted A in Homeopathic Nosodes. Translated and prepared by Dr. Walter D. Sturm based on the research of Gottfried Cornelissen, DMD. Advanced BioResonance information. 4 Pages.
4) A Critical Examination of Current EAV-Diagnosis, the Mebe-Ampule and Filter Procedure. Translated and prepared by Dr. Walter D. Sturm based on the research of Gottfried Cornelissen, DMD. Digital single point measurement according to Dr. Cornelissen. Advanced BioResonance and EAV-Diagnostic information. 14 Pages.
5) The Genital System. Translated by Carolyn L. Winsor; revised and edited by Sean Christian Marshall, DSc based on the work and research of Jean-Claude Darras, MD. Advanced traditional acupuncture information explaining the energetics of the genital system including disorders and treatment. 23 Pages.