The Biological Medicine Resource
Your Information and Technology
Bridge linking German Biological Medicine
with English speaking practitioners worldwide - since 1972!
The New Diagnostic System
Guidelines for MORA Diagnosis and Therapy
By Dr. med. dent. Gottfried Cornelissen
Here is an exceptional and detailed treatise on the use of MORA and BioResonance Diagnosis (EAV-type mode) by Dr. G. Cornelissen. This 228 page work was meticulously translated by Marguerite Lane, ND (Australia). The main topics include:
- Part I - The digital ting point measurements and individual substances
- Part II - Gloassary of groupihngs of substances and of individual substances
- Part III - Substance list and system test kits
- Part IV - Increasing the efficency of using the MORA using substance-specific frequency ranges.
Completely revised with additional information in 2007, this masterful work gives you the detailed information needed to diagnose and treat your patients with BioResonance Therapy. There are discussion on:
- The current situation in the medical field
- Burdens to the ground system
- New discoveries in diagnostic practice (including substance test)
- Cornelissen System Test Sets
- Single point measurement
- Different signal strengths of the nail points
- Maximal Mesenchum Buren Ampule (Mebe)
- Organ preps as the linchpin of diagnosis
- Nosodes as unsuitable for diagnosis
- The basic test and testing in detail
- Organ test sets
- The question of Mora parameters
- The Universal Test Progrem
- Universal neutralization program
- And so much more . . .
A highly recommended "must" read for all who use EAV-type diagnostics and BioResonance Therapy!
of Page | Resource