We hope you found the answers you were seeking, and if
not we will be happy to personally assist you with any further
questions you may have. Contact
All resource materials are shipped via First Class (or Expedited) Mail from our Canadian office. Shipping charges are added to all orders. We do not ship via surface mail within Canada or into any other countries.
Canadians only please add applicable GST/HST to all resource materials prices.
Practitioners interested in obtaining any of the instrumentation
discussed on this website are asked to Contact
Us. North American practitioners can request a copy
of our current price lists.
We gladly accept VISA and MasterCard. Because we bank in Canada, the charge will be made in Canadian dollars. The bank card company will exchange the funds back into US (or your own currency) when billing to your account.
Please be Patient! Due to the inherent difficulties of ordering and shipping resource materials by mail, we request your patience and understanding should minor delays occur in delivery of your purchase. We do our best to process and ship within a few days of receipt of your order, and we will advise immediately if an item is temporarily out of stock.
Audio and video recordings are fully copyrighted and are NOT returnable!
Occidental Institute Research Foundation is a non-profit research organization. The instrumentation recommendations of this organization are based on thorough testing to determine efficacy, quality, pricing, availability, service and support. All instrumentation is sold at or below German factory (export) prices to assist our Affiliates in obtaining the best product for their needs at the best possible price. Longtime Affiliates consider OIRF as the "Consumer Reports" of German Biological Medicine. Training and educational materials on all recommended instrumentation are available through OIRF.
As a non-profit research organization, we are here to educate and inform our research associates (members), and to make instrumentation recommendations based on our years of research. Then, as a fund raising activity, we can assist you with a purchase that will work best in your practice for the most reasonable price.
Instrumentation Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Delivery anticipated within two to four weeks of order placement; most units shipped direct to you from factory;
- Price includes device, accessories and/or software as described, as well as estimated shipping, banking fees, delivery insurance and handling fees (except the AMS Magnetic Field systems).
- Price does not include importation (customs duty, taxes, brokerage, etc.) which is solely the responsibility of the purchaser
- Canadian and USA Dollar prices are based on exchange rate to EURO at print date. Please note that exchange rates change constantly and affect these listed prices. Any increase or decrease due to a major currency fluctuation will be passed on to you.
- All instrumentation ordered through Occidental Institute is sold under our published Instrumentation Policy at or below German factory (export) prices as a fund raising activity of this non-profit society.
- Full payment to OIRF by cash, bank draft, money order, cashier’s check, VISA or MasterCard is required in advance for us to place your order with the factory. Bank wire transfer details are available on request.
- Lease-to-purchase arrangements are available OAC.