The Biological Medicine Resource
Your Information and Technology
Bridge linking German Biological Medicine
with English speaking practitioners worldwide - since 1972!
Back to Instrumentation
Page | MORA Nova Software | 2015 Nova Information
Technology & Options | MORA Nova Brochure | MORA Beauty
In Diagnostics and Therapy
State-of-the-Art BioResonance Therapy
MORA® Nova incorporates the original BioResonance Therapy research according to
Dr. Franz Morell and Mr. Erich Rasche with the latest and most up-to-date technology, innovative software and perfection in every detail and design.
MORA®-Nova offers everything you need for easy and effective application in your practice: more than 35 years of experience in the proven MORA® BioResonance method, new design, ease of operation, enhanced therapy and diagnostic options and last but not least, State-of-the-Art technology in development.
MORA®-Nova Easy and Effective Application:
- Easy navigation via 15-inch touch screen with full visual display even in sitting position
- Space saving integration of input and output cup electrodes (removable for cleaning)
- Space saving integration of foot electrodes
- MORA® Mouse function
- Indication of active electrodes
- Display inclination adjustable
- New stylus design with extended functions
- Integration into an existing network / Central control by an administrative PC
- Graphic images of measuring point as well as the respective organ
- Graphic menu navigation
MORA®-Nova Technical Advantages:
- Integrated colors, i.e. for pain and color therapy
- Patented 2-channel technology – reduction of therapy time owing to synchronized treatment of body segments or simultaneous treatment of acute and chronic conditions for example.
- Full network integration – Microsoft Windows Networks or Peer-2-Peer; maintenance-free data server which also works via a portable drive.
- Easy installation – set-up on all Windows PCs from Windows 2000
- Portable with lockable touch-screen – for high mobility and flexibility
- Online updates
- 500 indication based therapies
- 19 Universal-therapy programs for quick access
- 4 easy time-saving diagnosis techniques
- Safe, quick and easily delegable operation
- Nova Professional – the complete Diagnostic and Therapy device
- Nova Basic – the newcomer device for half the price
- Additional packages for the medical regulation concept
according to Dr. med. Gottfried Cornelissen
- User interface/main menu – A very friendly and convenient touch screen interface
- MORA®-Check – Here you have the option to measure the body segments: head, hands and feet, for an overview of the body’s state. Automatic assignment of electrodes.
- Biorhythm – A very special individualized basic therapy. By entering the date of birth, the parame6ters are individualized on the person, thus achieving a particularly effective therapy.
- MORA®-Universal - MORA®-Nova Universal contains 25 preset, indication related therapy programs with several therapy steps. Ideal for newcomers. Possibility to individualize the therapies further with the patient’s own secretions/excretions.
Convince yourself of the original!
In Diagnostics and Therapy
Order your MORA®-Nova with the newly developed Cornelissen module now!
After intensive work, the module according to Dr. Cornelissen, an internationally recognized complementary medicine physician, has been completed.
The “entry-level” unit at half price (upgradeable to MORA®-Nova Professional)
The Complete diagnostic and treatment device.
Include the optional package with the medical regulation concepts according to Dr.med. Gottfried Cornelissen.
CONTACT for order, delivery and pricing information:
Occidental Institute Research Foundation
P. O. Box 100, Penticton, BC V2A 6J9 Canada
Phone Toll Free 1-800-663-8342 or (250) 490-3318
Website: www.oirf.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow this link to see a full description and detailed information on the MORA Nova
Please follow this link to see some of the Technology & Options details on the MORA Nova