The Biological Medicine Resource
Your Information and Technology
Bridge linking German Biological Medicine
with English speaking practitioners worldwide - since 1972!
Overview Information about MORA Therapy
Page | MORA Nova Device| Mora Therapy-Rasche | MORA
MORA Therapy-Herrmann | MORA Interface | Elect Test Sets | MORA Spin Tester
Info | Tech Summary |MED-TRONIK
EAP & Database Software
The MORA Interface
The key to diagnosis and therapy
digitally stored substance information
- Provides ultra-high quality reproduction
of stored substance information
- Substance information completely protected
from internal and external electromagnetic,
electrical and magnetic interference.
- The hardware platform for all of the ETS
(Electronic Test Sets) homeopathy programs
- This interface is a built-in feature of the MORA-Nova. The pictured older model was designed for use with the MORA-Super PLUS and the MORA-Combi!
ETS Interface pictured above: This high
quality digital to analog converter installed separately into such older model devices
as the "MORA-Super and MORA-Combi.
Electronic access to the 'information
The human organism may be directly influenced by the application
of 'micro-magnetic' substance information. Dr. Franz Morell
and Mr. Erich Rasche proved this surprising fact during
the course of their pioneering scientific work.
The extraordinary capabilities of the MORA-Interface mean
that the information of remedies of proven effectiveness,
e.g. Homeopathic, phytotherapeutic and various others, may
now be electronically stored then faithfully reproduced.
Broad-band digitalization (compact disc technology) allows
analog information to be stored digitally and then to be
reproduced in its original analog form. With the absolutely
unique MORA-Interface, ultra-high quality, analog substance
information is reproduced in this way, to then be used in
diagnosis and therapy.
Substance information resides within 'substance oscillations'
The complete micro-magnetic oscillation spectrum (information)
of, for example, a medicine is sampled and is then digitally
recorded. Scanning during the subsequent reproduction of
the substance information takes place at a far higher rate
than during the recording. This enables ultra-high fidelity
reproduction of stored information.
optical electronics in the MORA-Interface ensure that
informational diagnosis and therapy is free from internal
and external, electromagnetic, electrical and magnetic
interference. The micro-magnetic oscillations (information)
are transmitted within the MORA-Interface through
optical couplings to ensure total electrical isolation.
The MORA-Interface was originally developed as a completely independent
module with its own remote transformer, built-in rechargeable
batteries and power surge protection. These measures were
taken to counter magnetic and electrical interference to
do with PC's and mains electrical supplies. [These aspects have more recently been developed and re-designed and this interface module is now incoporated directly into the computer and software driven MORA-Nova.]
The ingenious design of the MORA-Interface guarantees that
the doctor will have all stored substance information available
absolutely interference free for testing and therapy.
- The communication module between the MORA-Nova assessment and therapy modules with the internal computer hard drive.
- An integrated digital to analog converter of the highest
- Temporary, integrated, 'medicine information' storage
The MORA Interface itself - the Key
MED-TRONIK® Patient and EAP Database
The new software standard for EAP/EAV assessment with MORA-Nova:
- Complete administration of patient data plus many additional
- New testing functions (fully compatible only with MORA-Nova)
- Integrated network, e-mail and Internet functions
- Graphic display of acupuncture point assessments
- Comprehensive functions for statistics
- Automatic storage of measured values and display
of indicator drop
of Page | Instrumentation Page