TOUR PRICE: $3,895 CDN / $2,795 USA (not including airfare). The tour price has been slightly increased from past years to allow for varying exchange rates, increasing transportation and accommodation expenses and the additional day passes for entrance to the Medicine Week exhibits.
- Seven nights hotel accommodation with Single room for all individual participants
- Tour group ground transportation in Germany
- Includes breakfasts, and all but a few meals
- Participation in all OIRF exclusive lectures
- Day passes for participation in two days Congress lectures
- Entrance passes to Medicine Week Congress exhibit halls
- Speaker honorariums (and all meeting room expenses)
- The English language program in Germany as outlined on these pages
- All our work and effort in organizing this tour program for you.
Price does not include:
- Your airfare to and from Germany for which you make your own ticketing arrangements
- All costs estimated and are subject to unexpected currency fluctuation
- To give you greater flexibility in attending Medicine Week activities several lunch meals are not included.
- Beverages are not included
- Most of the described presentations are confirmed at this time, but may change as final preparations and Medicine Week Schedules are completed. Of course once the Tour is underway there is little we can do about the actual events unfolding (like a speaker not showing up due to illness, slow meal service delaying us for our next event, traffic jams, etc.). But, this is most likely how this Tour will take place.
AIRLINE ARRANGEMENTS: We suggest you fly into Frankfurt and fly home from Frankfurt (tour transportation in between). You should arrive into Frankfurt no later than the afternoon of Thursday, 26 October 2017. Tour ends in Frankfurt on the evening of Wednesday, 01 November and you can fly home any time on Thursday, 02 November 2017. Call a travel agent! Make airline reservations as far ahead as possible for lowest fare and desired flight dates – or use all those points you have built up!
DEPOSIT: To guarantee a place on this Tour Program a $895 CDN / $700 USA per person deposit is required by bank draft, cashier’s check, money order, or VISA/MasterCard credit card only. Make funds payable to “Occidental Institute Research Foundation”. Deposit is 50% refundable prior to September 5, 2017 and is non-refundable after that date.
PAYMENT TERMS: The balance must be received at OIRF on or before Monday, September 25, 2017! Payment by bank draft, cashier’s check or money order only; it may also be paid by VISA/MasterCard credit card with a 5% surcharge, since the tour balance is a cash price. Make funds payable to “Occidental Institute Research Foundation”. Failure to pay balance by deadline forfeits your place on the tour, without recourse.
- Unlike previous years when attendance was restricted to OIRF members in a small exclusive group, this tour program is open to all international practitioners of Biological Medicine.
- The program and presentations are subject to change, given circumstances beyond our control.
- Special dietary requirements such as gluten free, lactose free, vegan, kosher, etc. are not available at the restaurants utilized for this program – we will do our best to assist with appropriate food choices but cannot guarantee such things as gluten cross-contamination, etc.
- Tour Participation Certificate awarded to those who fully attend the exclusive OIRF sessions.
- Tour and airline expenses may be tax deductible for medical professionals or as a legitimate educational/business trip for U.S. residents.
- Tour price has been based on the current Euro to Dollar exchange rate. Any increase or decrease due to major exchange rate fluctuations will be passed on to the participants.
Please see "Price Includes" above
|C $ 230
||Spouses Reunion Night **
** Reunion Night: Your spouse arrives into Frankfurt on Nov. 6 joining you in a double room & closing banquet.
TOUR SPONSOR: Occidental Institute Research Foundation (OIRF) is an International nonprofit, incorporated [British Columbia, Canada] Society for practitioners of biological medicine. Founded in 1972, OIRF serves as an information and technology bridge between certain aspects of German Biological Medicine and English speaking practitioners worldwide. This will be our 44th Tour to Germany with an international delegation of Biological Medicine practitioners.
Please fill in the application form and get ready to join us in Germany this fall! Follow this link to register.
Contact us if you are interested in finding out more, want to place an advance registration, or want to be added to our general mailing list.