The Biological Medicine Resource
Your Information and Technology
Bridge linking German Biological Medicine
with English speaking practitioners worldwide - since 1972!
Here is Tour #45 | Itinerary 2018 | Fine Print | Register
FAQs | Tour #43 in Pictures | Past Tours
This Tour Program has been cancelled!
Join our 45th
Group Tour to Germany
Tuesday, Oct. 30 through Monday, Nov. 5, 2018
(including the famous Baden-Baden
Week Congress #52)
This Tour Program has been cancelled!
Thank you for your
continuing interest in our Germany Tour programs!. Even before Tour #44 came to an end there were several speakers and companies asking to give a presentation for our 2018 program. Arrangements and invitations have been sent out and we are very happy to begin publishing those details and information which have been confirmed.
The organizers of the Baden-Baden Medizinische Woche have announced the dates of their annual congress, but will not publish their active lecture schedule until May (later and later every year). To take advantage of their schedule and lecture series, following here are the dates of our OIRF Germany Tour #45:
- Medicine Week: October 31 through November 4, 2018
- OIRF Germany Tour #45: October 30 through November 5, 2018
The small elite group participating in 2017 was very satisfied with the program presented and you can see some of information published regarding our earlier Tour #43 here that will tantalize and tease you to participate in 2018!
Please stay tuned to this page for more details as they are confirmed . . .
Highlights of this Biological Medicine Tour to Germany:
Our program theme last year's program was: “Complementary Diagnostic and Assessment Methods.” We are looking at those methods which are “real” and individualized as well as explanations about the effectiveness of causal diagnostics versus the now popular “global” diagnostics based on statistical analysis.
Be exposed to the latest information and research on a broad range of Biological Medicine topics so that you can see what is available and then make an informed decision about how they can be applied in your daily practice.
We anticipate presentations from or visits to several instrumentation companies, homeopathic firms and biological medicine clinics, and the focus of this program is the application and utilization of these Biological Medicine methods in your daily practice. This tour is planned for beginner
and advanced practitioners alike.
Attend six English language lectures and workshops exclusive to this OIRF tour group plus two full days of English language lectures in the Medicine Week program. All presentations are from renowned and highly respected scientists, researchers and practitioners informing us of the latest research in Biological Medicine and of the most modern and effective techniques developing in Germany and Europe.
Visit and participate in the famous 52nd Baden-Baden Medicine Week Congress.
Your Keynote Speaker for 2018 is:
Dietrich Klinghardt, MD is an internationally renowned practitioner, researcher and lecturer. Most famous for his work with Lyme disease, chem trails and his Pyramid of Health, Dr. Klinghardt has been given extra time to present his latest and always enlightening research and information. Without the constraints of speaking in North America, he will give us an exclusive English language presentation.
Special Features of the Biological Medicine Tour:
Here are some of the lecturers invited exclusively for our OIRF tour participants:
- Clinic Lecture: Integrative Cancer and Lyme Disease specialist –
Dr. Friedrich Douwes*
- Clinic Lecture: Biological Medicine specialists using multiple modalities –
Dr. Uwe Reuter* and Dr. Ralf Oettmeier*
- Clinic Visit: A private Biological Medicine Clinic in Frankfurt, Germany
- Advanced Medical Systems (AMS): Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy –
Dr. Frank Beck*
- Pharmacy Lecture: RNA Therapy (Regeneresen®) – Dr. Georg Stommel*
- Alfa Thermodiagnostics: Regulation Thermography – Dr. Dan Beilin
- Heart Rate Variability (According to Nilas) – Dr. Jürgen Aschoff
- Photon Resonance Test (PRT According to Schimmel) – Ute Engelhardt and
- Psychosomatic Energetics (PSE): – Dr. Reimar Banis
- MBA, ElectroAcupuncture According to Voll (EAV): – Knut Henning
- Med-Tronik: BioResonance Therapy and Diagnostics – Nuno Ruivo and Peter Mahr
- Evening lectures, training sessions and discussions with attending OIRF directors and advisors
* Note: Some of the above lectures are sponsored English language lectures that are part of the Medicine Week Congress program itself. The OIRF group has been invited to attend.
Our Scheduled Itinerary:
You can see from the above listings that we have a busy and very exciting time planned for this 45th Biological Medicine group tour to Germany. All speakers have been invited however there may be a few changes as plans are finalized. Our actual tour itinerary will be published shortly after the Medicine Week organizers advise us of the Congress schedule (expected in early May). Watch the website for further details as they are available. Thank you for your patience.
About the famous Baden-Baden Medicine Week Congress:
Visit and participate in the famous “Medicine Week” Congress
- Visit and participate in the famous “Medicine Week” Congress
- One annual world event stands out concerning natural healing approaches, namely the Baden-Baden “Medicine Week”. This year will be their 52nd Congress! Imagine up to 3,000 doctors from all fields (physicians, dentists, medical students and pharmacists) under one roof, all interested in learning more about Biological Medicine (mainly because of patient demand for it!). The theme of this year’s 52nd Congress should be announced shortly. Topics covered will include:
- Complementary Medicine – Individually
- We will give you an introductory overview of the Medicine Week Congress and the exhibits so you can plan your “attack”. Attending OIRF Medical Advisors are available for discussions on integration of biological medicine into your practice, and expert commentary on the discoveries you find at the Congress.
- You will have plenty of time to wander the exhibit areas with 230+ exhibit booths on four floors to collect information and talk to the company representatives (most of them have English speaking staff)
- Here is where you will make contact with all of the famous European homeopathic and natural medicine companies, see the full range of instrumentation now on the market, and visit the huge book store display (yes, there are still some English language books too)
Some Further Tour Details:
- Coordinated and hosted by OIRF Managing Director Carolyn Winsor (with 44 previous tours experience) and accompanied by an OIRF Medical Advisor.
- Relaxed informal tour with moderate travel (all tour transportation included);
- This year attendance will be strictly limited to a maximum of 12 to ensure each participant enjoys a personally fulfilling educational experience
- Includes breakfasts, and all but a few meals
- Single room accommodations in all hotel locations (except couples)
- Tour price: $3,995 CDN or $2,995 USA. Special discounts are available for attending assistants/ spouses or groups of 5 or more.
- Attendance at the exclusively arranged English language lectures is mandatory for full participants to receive your Tour Certificate (±30 hours CEU credit)
- Tourist off-season for lower airfares to Germany (or use your points!)
A few words from your Director:
This tour package is an inclusive custom-tailored guided educational tour for medical professionals, so you are assured of like-minded companions who share your interest in biological and alternative medicine. Although we do not include airfare in these packages, we do include most meals, single room accommodations, all tour transportation and all educational programs. In other words, you will not be abandoned outside the McDonalds and told to have a “nice evening” and you will not be asked to pay more for extra tours and programs!
As always, this year we have attempted to create a specialized tour program that celebrates the many speakers and presentations we have seen since the first tours in the early 1980’s – can you imagine we actually saw Dr. Franz Morell, Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, Dr. Wilhelm Langreder, Dr. Franz Feinen, Dr. Christian Hagen, Dr. Hartmut Heine, Dr. Fritz Kramer, Dr. Helmut Schimmel, Prof. Dr. Ivan Engler and the list of speakers from past tours goes on and on! Yet, I know that you are working in a new world and a new century. So, here then is a program that will build on the very best from the past, give you a glimpse of the very latest in-depth research and innovation, and then – most importantly – inform you how to utilize these techniques and methods in a modern everyday practice.
Clear your calendar and plan to join us in 2018 for this exciting and educational tour program. Make your plans to join us early and I will personally be looking forward to meeting you there to share this unique and rewarding experience!
Carolyn L. Winsor
- Tour attendance limited – register early to ensure availability!
- Send $945 CDN / $945 USA deposit to hold your place
- Make airline reservations as soon as possible for best flights and block tour dates off your patient calendar
- Tour payment balance receipt deadline is Monday, October 1, 2018
- Get ready to share a fantastic educational program with like-minded medical professionals
Contact us if you are interested in finding out more, or want to be added to our general mailing list.